Friday, July 5, 2013

CT using "Strawberry Tea" by Kissing Kate and tube by Melissa Dawn



Happy Friday folks! Have a new CT showoff and cluster frame!
*click image to view full size*

This was made using the following supplies:
PTU scrapkit "Strawberry Tea" by Kissing Kate.  You can find her over at PFC, Pimpin Warehouse, and Sweet Pinup!
PTU tube 9-3 by Melissa Dawn.  Find her over at CDO.

Tag two:
*click image to view full size*

Same kit using Roman Zaric's "Emanuela" tube.  You can find this over at his store.


Here is a preview of the kit:




I have a freebie cluster for you as well.

You can download the frame here.


Hope you enjoy! 

post signature


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I CT For


CT Blogs

COMING SOON!

Snag my Blinkie

My hangouts



I support

Favorite Stores

Illustration store PicsForDesign.com





Followers

Network

Labels

T.O.U.

Anything you see here is © to myself, unless otherwise specified, and is not for public domain. No copyright infringement is intended. Templates, tutorials, and designs are of my own creation and any similarities to others is purely coincidental and unintentional. Snagables come AS IS - and no changes/additions are to be made (IE, names added, animations, etc). Please do not take anything here unless you are intended the recipient (Snaggables exempt). Do not steal, rip, cut apart, or otherwise damage any of my creations or claim them as your own. Please abide by my hours when requesting any items!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Donate

I love offering freebies as much as I love getting freebies. However, offering said freebies can be time consuming and often times expensive for me. So if you'd like to help me continue to offer freebies for you all to enjoy then please click my donate button. Any amount is appreciated. Also, let me know you donated so you can get a special goodie from me!